The Peacock Townhouse Hotel Kenilworth
149 Warwick Road
Award winning hotel providing outstanding quality with first class service at reasonable prices. Luxurious accommodation, a choice of three restaurants ranked Best in Midlands, with a cocktail bar. Award winning Peacock Hotel is luxuriously furnished and is a quiet retreat set in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside, yet within 15 minutes of nec, Royal Showground, Warwick University and Birmingham Airport. Easily accessible from all major routes, the hotel has acquired an excellent reputation amongst tourists and the corporate industry. Themed in a vibrant and colourful décor, The Peacock Hotel offers elegant accommodation facilities, award winning cuisine and outstanding service. Laundry and ironing facilities are available as is a room service menu. -
Dieses preisgekrönte Hotel bietet hervorragende Qualität und erstklassigen Service zu günstigen Preisen. Wir bieten Luxus-Unterkunft, drei als "Best in Midlands" ausgezeichnete Restaurants und eine Cocktail-Bar. Das preisgekrönte Peacock Hotel ist ein luxuriös ausgestattetes, ruhiges Hotel im Herzen der Landschaft von Warwickshire gelegen, und trotzdem nur 15 Minuten vom nec, vom Royal Showground, von der Universität Warwick und vom Internationalen Flughafen Birmingham entfernt. Das Hotel ist von allen wichtigen Autobahnen leicht zu erreichen und genießt einen hervorragenden Ruf unter Touristen und Geschäftsreisenden. Die Austattung des Hotels ist bunt und farbenprächtig. Das Peacock Hotel bietet elegante Unterkunft, preisgekrönte Küche und hervorragenden Service. Wäsche- und Bügeldienst und ein Zimmerservicemenü stehen zur Verfügung. -
Albergo vincitore di premi che offre qualità ineccepibile e un servizio elegante a prezzi ragionevoli. Alloggi lussuosi, tre ristoranti a scelta tra i migliori delle Midlands e un cocktail bar. Il Peacock Hotel, vincitore di premi, vanta un arredamento lussuoso e rappresenta un rifugio tranquillo immerso nel cuore della campagna di Warwickshire, a 15 minuti da NEC, Royal Showground,Warwick University e dall'aeroporto di Birmingham. L'albergo è facilmente raggiungibile da tutte le strade principali e si è guadagnato un'eccellente reputazione tra i turisti e gli industriali. Con un arredamento a tema vivace e colorato, il Peacock Hotel offre sistemazioni eleganti, una cucina vincitrice di premi e un servizio impeccabile. Servizio di lavanderia, stiratura e menù per il servizio in camera disponibili. -
Este hotel ganador de premios proporciona una calidad destacada con un servicio de primera clase a precios económicos. Alojamiento de lujo, 3 restaurantes calificados como "Mejores de los Midlands" y coctelería. El hotel está amueblado a todo lujo y constituye un remanso de paz en pleno campo de Warwickshire, pero a sólo 15 minutos del recinto ferial Royal Showground, de la Universidad de Warwick y del aeropuerto de Birmingham. Gracias también a su buen acceso desde las principales carreteras, el hotel ha ganado una excelente reputación entre los turistas y en el mundo de negocios. Decorado con colores vibrantes, el Peacock Hotel ofrece un excelente nivel de alojamiento, una cocina galardonada y un excelente servicio. Hay instalaciones de lavandería y planchado a su disposición, así como servicio de habitaciones. -
- The staff was excellent. They prepared special breakfast for our little daughter and helped us a lot for her comfort.
- Very clean place and good food. Fairly convenient from the A46. Comfortable bed.
- The beds were comfy and big, the shower was great. The WiFi and TV was great to just relax with in the evening. It was really quiet even though it was next to the road and there was ample parking spaces.
- this is a very comfortable hotel and very easy to reach.
- Large room with plenty of space, tea making facilities and plenty of surfaces. Enjoyed being in The courtyard rooms 306 and 307
- I stayed for one night while my kids stayed in the horse lorry. The lady on front of house both when I arrived in the evening, and when I left in the morning, was delightful. She could not have been more helpful and welcoming. I would definitely stay again. The room was quite basic but it was inexpensive, had everything I needed, dark, quiet, comfortable bed.
- The windows of my room on the ground floor faced the hotel's parking so the noise and smell of cars coming and leaving in the early mornings were a bit of disturbance.
- Receptionist was friendly, no problem with check in and parking
- The staff were incredibly friendly. We booked in very late after problems with a lost booking at our original hotel. We were upgraded at no extra cost to the deluxe room so that our room was next door to our kids room. We got to the restaurant around 9:45pm and enjoyed some amazing Malaysian snacks. Breakfast was great! Really great value for money! Super friendly and empowered staff!
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was quiet. Loved the miniscule shower room - small but perfectly formed with lovely fluffy towels and complementary products for hair and body. Didn't need breakfast but what I saw looked very good.
- Location was perfect. lots of car parking! Nice lounge area. Very large twin room with double beds that were comfortable! Easy to find.
- Water pressure on shower could be better
- Nice and quiet, even in a central location
- The room was not large but it was well furnished, plenty of storage for whatever length of stay is intended. There was no air-conditioning but the staff had already prepared for a warm spell by supplying an efficient fan. The shower and toilet were smart and modern and perfectly clean. I would like to know when a toilet seat manufacturer is going to design a set of fittings that won't allow the seat to swivel about all over the place after about 3-4 months. We did not have breakfast on either of the two days that we stayed. As for the location, well, Kenilworth and the hotel are nicely situated for visiting any of the main attractions as Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon and Coventry. Being on the main street means that if you don't fancy eating in the attached Malay restaurant there are several standard eateries nearby.
- Clean and comfortable room and very friendly staff who were helpful. Gave helpful instructions on where to go and what to see in Kenilworth.
- Friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Nice toiletries. Great location for exploring Kenilworth. The Continental part of the breakfast was lovely and plentiful.
- lovely helpful staff . great breakfast , served by helpful member of staff , nothing was too much trouble . Loved the statues in the hallways ( you will see them if you stay ) , nice relaxed ambience all round. 10+ score from me and the other half .
- The Hotel was in a good Location, handy for the town and Castle, also the surrounding towns like Leamington. The breakfast was good and the staff were polite and helpful.
- The staff were welcoming and very helpful. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. I didnt hear any traffic throughout the night. Nice, convenient in house restaurant. Shopping centre within walking distance.
University of Warwick
Saint Michael's Hospital
Royal Leamington Spa College
Warwickshire Register Office
Warwick Crown Court
Warwickshire County Council
Costa Coffee Cafe/Bar
Ego Restaurant Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Royal Shakespeare Company
Birmingham New Street Train Station
University of Birmingham
Drayton Manor Theme Park
A 10-minute drive from Coventry and Warwick, The Peacock Hotel features a restaurant, a cocktail bar and spacious rooms. Free WiFi is available. Traditional rooms at The Peacock Townhouse each feature an LCD satellite TV, a work desk and a CD player. DVD players are available from reception. The restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes from around the world, including South Indian, Malaysian and European cuisine. A sister hotel and restaurant, The Grand Townhouse Hotel. is only a short walk away and features the popular Malaysian restaurant, Raffle's. Guests can choose to sample some of the range of cocktails available in the Malabar Room. The Peacock’s own Malabar Punch or exotic Coconut Lagoon recipes are very popular. Warwick Castle and the M40 motorway are all within 10 minutes’ drive. The NEC (National Exhibition Center), Birmingham Airport and Shakespeare’s birthplace, Stratford-on-Avon, are 20 minutes’ drive away.