Chesford Grange - QHotels
Chesford Bridge, Warwick
In 17 acres of quiet private grounds, with gardens leading down to the River Avon, this charming hotel is just minutes from the M40 and M69. Chesford Grange is a short distance from Warwick, Royal Leamington Spa and Stratford upon Avon. It is in the heart of the Warwickshire countryside. Chesford Grange has the award-winning River Room Restaurant and a health and leisure club. This QHotel has one the largest conference facilities in the Midlands. -
Das Hotel liegt ruhig, umgeben von einer 6 Hektar großen Außenanlage mit Gärten, die zum Fluss Avon hinab führen. Die Autobahnen M40 und M69 sowie das große Straßennetz der Midlands erreichen Sie innerhalb weniger Minuten. Im Herzen der Landschaft von Warwickshire liegt das Hotel Chesford Grange in der Nähe von Warwick, Royal Leamington Spa und Stratford-upon-Avon. Nach einer umfangreichen Renovierung für GBP 6 Millionen empfängt Sie das Haus nun mit 209 Zimmern, dem preisgekrönten Restaurant River Room, einem Fitness- und Wellnesscclub sowie vielseitigen Konferenzräumen. Zusätzlich zur schönen Landschaft genießt das County ein kosmopolitisches Flair mit hübschen Dörfern und Städten. Attraktive Ausflugsziele sind die antiken Geschäfte in Warwick und das Theater in Stratford-upon-Avon. -
Immerso in un parco di 6,8 ettari che porta al fiume Avon, questo incantevole hotel offre soggiorni tranquilli a pochi minuti di distanza dalla M40, dalla M69 e dalle principali strade regionali. Sito a poca distanza da Warwick, dal Royal Leamington Spa e da Stratford upon Avon, l'hotel si trova nel cuore del Warwickshire. Dopo lavori di ristrutturazione del valore di 6 milioni di sterline, la struttura offre ora 209 camere, il premiato ristorante River Room, un centro benessere e ricreativo e il centro conferenze più ampio e versatile delle Midlands. Oltre agli splendidi panorami, la contea offre un'atmosfera cosmopolita e piacevoli villaggi e cittadine. Molte le attività a disposizione dei visitatori, tra cui i negozi di Warwick e i teatri raffinati di Stratford upon Avon. -
N i c h -
Chesford Grange está ubicado en un recinto de 6,8 hectáreas de jardines privados que dan al río Avon, cerca de la M40, la M69 y las principales carreteras de los Midlands. Se encuentra en plena campiña, a corta distancia de Warwick, el Royal Leamington Spa y Stratford-Upon-Avon, en el corazón del condado de Warwickshire. Después de ser sometido a obras por valor de 6 millones de GBP, el Chesford Grange cuenta ahora con 209 habitaciones, el restaurante River Room, ganador de premios por su excelente cocina, un club de bienestar y salud y las salas de conferencias más grandes y versátiles de los Midlands. Además de bellos paisajes naturales, el condado presenta un aire cosmopolita, con lindos pueblos y ciudades. Hay muchos lugares dignos de visita, como las tiendas de antigüedades de Warwick y el excelente teatro de Stratford-upon-Avon. -
- Beds and pillows super breakfast excellent staff mannerly
- Breakfast is fantastic, rooms always clean & comfortable beds.
- The receptionist was very helpful upon arrival. The bar food was nice. Good location for getting into Stratford Upon Avon and Warwick.
- Very clean tidy rooms great space and the restaurant food in the evening was great. I had steak and chips and it was cooked to perfection staff were lovely.
- The staff, they wanted to make everyone welcome and the service was excellent
- Good sized room (326). Location. Facilities
- Staff were excellent and room was lovely and comfortable
- The doors banged continually until about 2@m, on Saturday night as wedding venue, the next night tourists jabbering away most of the night and doors banging again.
- Location to Warwick castle. Swim pool & gym. Bar food was good (ask for kids menu as not readily available) breakfast was advertised as continental but when we arrived it was actually cooked & continental buffet which was pleasant surprise
- Breakfast was very good,plenty of choice.
- A brilliant hotel. Very good value for money and centrally located. Comfortable bed and an excellent bathroom. The staff were all very friendly and helpful.
- Able to take dog into bar with me, so I could have a meal. Very good shower.
- A good selection for varied tastes. Unfortunately they ran out of bananas. The grounds were pleasant,and the Hotel very accessible to all the places we wanted to visit.
- Breakfast selection is brilliant and available at times to suit everybody
- Lovely rooms and good breakfast. We were at the hotel for a wedding and the hotel made the whole day quite special.
- The location is very good and the breakfast
- We have stayed at this hotel on many occasions and have been delighted with each visit. The staff throughout are incredibly friendly and all of the facilities are first rate.
- We paid for an up grade to our room, not sure what we would have had but, our room had comfy beds, plenty of space, a fridge and safe with a good bathroom, so the up grade was well worth it.
- Just very noisy doors into rooms. Doors banging shut late at night and early morning.
Saint Michael's Hospital
Royal Leamington Spa College
Warwickshire Register Office
Warwick Crown Court
Warwickshire County Council
Warwick Library and Infomation Centre
Saxon Mill Restaurant
The Kenilworth Cocktail Bar Cafe/Bar
The Green Man Cafe/Bar
Kenilworth Farmers Market Market
The Hatton Arms Restaurant
Eat Street Leamington Spa Market
East Midlands Airport
Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Royal Shakespeare Company
Birmingham New Street Train Station
University of Birmingham
Just minutes from the Midlands’ motorway network, the 4-star Chesford Grange is set in 17 acres of beautiful grounds just outside Kenilworth. It combines historic character with modern chic, offering a spa and gym. Each spacious bedroom features free WiFi, bed linen, and hand-etched glass headboards. All rooms include a private bathroom with a power shower, and there are also tea/coffee making facilities. Overlooking the beautiful gardens, the River Room Restaurant serves modern food prepared with the fresh produce. Guests can also relax in the Terrace Bar or on the terrace in the summer. The hotel’s exceptional leisure facilities include a gym, a swimming pool, a steam room and heated loungers as well as treatments in the spa's 2 beauty rooms. Guests can take advantage of free on-site parking. Chesford Grange has been awarded a silver award by the Green Tourism Business Scheme. The hotel is just 10 minutes' drive from Warwick. Historic Stratford-upon-Avon, birthplace of William Shakespeare, is just 20 minutes away while Leamington Spa is 6 miles away. The property offers easy access to the Midlands’ motorway network and is accessible from the M40 and M69 motorway. It is only 13 miles from Birmingham Airport.