61 Warwick Rd
This small but perfectly formed boutique hotel dates from 1600. It has an award-winning cocktail lounge and stylish, individual bedrooms with free Wi-Fi. Several restaurants are within a 3-minute walk. Rooms are modern and relaxing with huge walk-in showers, Molton Brown toiletries and many original features. A pot of tea/coffee can be delivered to your room for free from 07:00 until midnight. Continental breakfast is included in the room rate. The Kenilworth opened in 2005 and is independent and family-run. The main building is Grade II listed so you may have to duck your head and watch your step in some parts! The wonderful cocktail lounge serves wonderful cocktails, wines and champagne. It has won several awards from Theme Magazine over the last few years and was nominated for 'Best Boutique Hotel Bar' in the country by Imbibe Magazine. -
Dieses kleine ansprechende Boutique-Hotel stammt aus dem Jahr 1600 und bietet eine preisgekrönte Cocktail-Lounge und stilvolle und individuell eingerichtete Zimmer mit kostenfreiem WLAN. Verschiedene Restaurants liegen 3 Gehminuten entfernt. Die modernen Zimmer mit ebenerdiger Duschkabine, Pflegeprodukten von Molton Brown und vielen originalen Details laden zum Wohlfühlen ein. Zwischen 07:00 und 00:00 Uhr lassen Sie sich eine Tasse Kaffee/Tee kostenfrei auf Ihr Zimmer bringen. Das kontinentale Frühstück ist im Zimmerpreis inbegriffen. Das Hotel Kenilworth wurde 2005 eröffnet und wird privat von einer Familie geführt. Das Hauptgebäude ist denkmalgeschützt, sodass Sie in manchen Bereichen den Kopf etwas einziehen und schauen müssen, wo Sie hintreten. In der einladenden Cocktail-Lounge werden köstliche Cocktails, Wein und Champagner serviert. Sie hat in den letzten Jahren einige Preise des Theme Magazines gewonnen und wurde vom Imbibe Magazine zur besten Boutique-Hotel-Bar des Landes gekürt. -
Questo piccolo e splendido hotel boutique risale al 1600. Comprende una sala da cocktail premiata e camere eleganti, originali e con connessione internet gratuita Wi-Fi. A soli tre minuti di cammino dall'hotel troverete molti ristoranti. Le camere sono moderne e tranquille. Dispongono di grandi cabine doccia, di prodotti da bagno firmati Molton Brown e di molti elementi autentici. Del tè o caffè può esservi servito gratuitamente in camera a partire dalle 07:00 e fino a mezzanotte. La prima colazione continentale è compresa nella tariffa della camera. Il Kenilworth è stato aperto nel 2005, è indipendente e a conduzione familiare. L'edificio principale è stato riconosciuto come monumento nazionale di II Grado. La splendida sala da cocktail serve ottimi cocktail, vini e champagne. Negli ultimi anni ha ottenuto molti premi dalla rivista Theme Magazine ed è stata nominata come Best Boutique Hotel Bar (miglior bar di un hotel boutique) del paese dalla Imbibe Magazine. -
Ce petit h -
Este pequeño hotel boutique ocupa un edificio construido en el año 1600. Cuenta con una coctelería ganadora de varios premios, modernas habitaciones y conexión inalámbrica a internet gratuita. Hay diversos restaurantes situados a 3 minutos a pie. Sus silenciosas habitaciones presentan ducha de pie gigante, artículos de tocador Molton Brown y muchos de sus elementos decorativos originales. Si lo desea, de 07:00 a 00:00 podrá solicitar que le llevemos tés o cafés gratis a su habitación. Desayuno continental incluido en el precio. El Kenilworth, inaugurado en 2005, es un establecimiento de gestión familiar. No se pierda el ambiente histórico de su edificio principal, declarado monumento. La excelente coctelería, que sirve cócteles, vinos y champán de calidad, ha ganado varios premios de la revista Theme en los últimos años y fue nominada en la categoría 'Mejor bar de hotel boutique' del país por la revista Imbibe. -
- rooms 4 and 5 excellent facilities cozy Very efficient friendly ck in and out Easy parking at the back coctail bar decent continental breakfast Right on Kenilworth centre for decent dinners
- Nice and central, near pub and restaurants
- A lovely surprise last minute visit - really lovely inside, room was very well equipped, great coffee machine and sky tv, really nice shower and comfy bed
- Perfect weekend, beautiful hotel and really helpful staff
- The parking was a nightmare. Nearly drove back to Surrey as we couldn't find where to park. Admittedly it was dark but no instructions prior to visit where to locate car parking and very poorly signed when we did find it with the help of a neighbour.
- Nothing was a problem for the staff very pleasant and helpful
- A lovely little hotel. Really comfy rooms with everything you can possibly need. It would be nice if in the future they get the facilities to be able to offer a cooked breakfast, other than that it was fab.
- Hotel dine to an excellent standard , location was fantastic also , staff very friendly and lovely cozy bar at the back of the property
- Located on a main road but we asked for and had quiet rooms at the rear. Plenty of restaurants within 5 minute walk, variety of menu types. Breakfast was a limited choice but ample quantity.
- This was our second stay at the hotel, room was fantastic, cocktails were great and all the staff were very friendly.
- Excellent, friendly staff. really comfortable rooms. Great bar.
- Handy location, right in Kenilworth town centre and only a short drive from Stoneleigh exhibition centre. Comfortable room away from traffic noise in spite of main road location.
- It's location set in the middle of the shopping area, and a short walk to the venue we were attending.
- The bed and pillows were very comfy the bathroom was lovely.
- The only thing that could have been better was the curtains in room number two don't hang over the edge of the window so the light comes in....
- Staff were really friendly and helpful, rooms were clean, en-suite bathroom was really nice.
- Nice toiletries. Lovely big towels. Parking for the car. Friendly staff and good breakfast.
- Breakfast was nice but hadn't realised it was only continental! Room was nice and large with a wonderful bathroom!
University of Warwick
Saint Michael's Hospital
Royal Leamington Spa College
Warwickshire Register Office
Warwick Crown Court
Warwickshire County Council
East Midlands Airport
Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Royal Shakespeare Company
Birmingham New Street Train Station
University of Birmingham
Drayton Manor Theme Park
This small but perfectly formed boutique hotel dates from 1600. It has an award-winning cocktail lounge and stylish, individual bedrooms with free Wi-Fi. Several restaurants are within a 3-minute walk. Rooms are modern and relaxing with huge walk-in showers, Molton Brown toiletries and many original features. A pot of tea/coffee can be delivered to your room for free from 7 a.m. until midnight. Continental breakfast is included in the room rate. The Kenilworth opened in 2005 and is independent and family-run. The main building is Grade II heritage-listed so you may have to duck your head and watch your step in some parts! The wonderful cocktail lounge serves wonderful cocktails, wines and champagne. It has won several awards from Theme Magazine over the last few years and was nominated for ‘Best Boutique Hotel Bar’ in the country by Imbibe Magazine.