Woodside - Sundial Group
Nestled in a woodland location, only a few minutes away from Kenilworth, Warwick, Coventry and the NAC. Woodside is the perfect setting for your event. The range of air-conditioned conference and training suites, well equipped bedrooms and extensive leisure facilities, lend themselves to a variety of events. With over 35 acres of land Woodside is the ideal venue for outdoor activities or teambuilding exercises. The conservatory can be utilised for private dining, or drinks receptions whilst our own private 'pub' the Parsons Folly offers a chance to unwind and relax. Our team of chefs at Woodside have a keen eye for what our guests want by preparing an exciting menu that always includes a healthy eating and vegetarian option. -
- Nice friendly staff and excellent location.
- The biscuits and bottles of water provided.
- Good location close to town centre but still quiet. Bed was very comfortable.
- The bed was very comfy and it was nice to have a bath
- great location, great breakfast, great internet
- Lovely building and surroundings. Breakfast was buffet style with good choices of cereals and fruits, the full English excellent especially the sausages. Need transport or grab a cab to visit Kenilworth. Special thanks to Kayleigh who promptly investigated and resolved a intermittent noise in our room, also to Natalie for looking after us so well.
- 7 out of ten. All around a solid performance as its a splendid spot
- The pool Very good food Excellent breakfast attentive staff very helpful
- Nice breakfast and friendly staff. The room was very clean and comortable.
- Location was perfect - close to drive into Kenilworth.
- The bed was very comfy and the room well equipped. My only problem was that there was nowhere good to put my makeup on (need good lighting AND to be able to get close to the mirror). The receptionist went and got me some camomile teabags specifically which was brilliant. I would have liked some nuts and/or seeds to sprinkle over my yoghurt and fruit.
- Overall our stay was good , breakfast was good , staff friendly .I found it bit misleading as the pictures I had seen are only of the main building which is where I expected to stay , to then be directed to another building at the side which isn’t in the pictures and to be honest was bit of a let down , has no character like the main building .
- Great location. Clean. Helpful and friendly staff. Amazing breakfast with a sugar bowl not sachets a jug of milk and butter already on your table. It’s these little touches that make all the difference. Lovely country surroundings. Eat your breakfast and watch the squirrels and rabbits having there’s. Plenty of safe parking.
- Staff are very professional and make you welcome. Breakfast was excellent, buffet food was not standing for long so everything was fresh and well cooked.
- Good spot for exploring surrounding areas. Clean, nice pool. Good breakfast, hot and cold buffet. Friendly but unobtrusive staff and really liked the little touches like the complementary fruit. Also loved the smell of the toiletries!! Nice grounds and gardens, a very peaceful hotel.
- Lovely location, quiet, comfy beds, swimmimg pool & sauna, good foord, good service.
- Nice room and lovely breakfast - stayed for a birthday party
University of Warwick
Midland Air Museum
Saint Michael's Hospital
Royal Leamington Spa College
Coventry Train Station
East Midlands Airport
National Motorcycle Museum
Birmingham New Street Train Station
University of Birmingham
Drayton Manor Theme Park
With a quiet woodland location on the outskirts of Kenilworth, Woodside is just a 10-minute drive from historic Warwick and has an elegant restaurant. The bright and airy bedrooms are housed in a building adjacent to the main house and have a large work area and free WiFi access. All the bathrooms have eco-friendly toiletries. Guests can relax in 32 acres of peaceful grounds, where there is a tennis court, a 9-hole golf course and a croquet lawn. A sauna, gym and an indoor pool can be found in the main building. Traditional evening meals at Woodside are served in the spacious Orchard Restaurant, which has views of the front lawn. Cooked breakfasts are served daily, with lighter options also available. You can relax in Parson's Folly Bar. The Woodside - Sundial Group is just a 15-minute drive from Warwick Racecourse and the impressive Warwick Castle. Free parking is available, and Coventry is a 10-minute drive away.