Kenilworth Cosy Castle View Apartment
36a Castle Hill
- Great location, lovely pub 1 mins walk away. Great apt.
- Great location and very nicely presented
- Properly quaint and excellently located Daniel was a great host who communicated perfectly throughout stay
- Location perfect, helpful owners. Once I'd found the bedroom, I liked the two rooms, living area and bedroom area being separate. Found everything I needed for my one night stay. Coffee in the deli in the morning was excellent.
- The host was very responsive and answered queries and resolved issues very quickly, the living facilities were clean and comfortable.
- Customer service excellent, location perfect and the overall apartment was incredible, will be staying again soon and would highly recommend 😊
- Awesome quirky place in a lovely part of town near to the castle. Entry was easy by lock box which was well communicated by the owners (though not easy to navigate in the dark!). The rooms are as in the photos with stairs in-between living room and bedroom, very comfortable with all facilities available - wifi, fully fitted out kitchen, Sky TC etc. Breakfast next door is yummy but unfortunately they don't start serving till 9am and as I was going to work at 7am so his wasn't an option. Maybe consider stocking up the cupboards/fridge with milk, yoghurt, fruit, bread, butter, jams, cereals, pastries etc if breakfast is ordered.
- Unfortunately breakfast wasn't until 9am next door at the deli so too late for me. The host communicated well and gave me my money back. However I did eat at the deli on the last day and it was scrum my. Highly recommended. Lovely quaint room with lots of facilities like a full cooker, toaster, microwave etc Bed nice and comfy.
- Swift check in service, no messing around with signing papers or providing ID, sent an email prior to the check in date with a key code for the keys in a lockbox.
- Kitchen/diner room. Ideal to chill out and do a little work.
- Great location for wedding we were attending at the castle clean, well equipped and communication with the host excellent.
- Well maintained and presented flat just a few minutes walk from castle and town
- Decor was lovely. Location was excellent. The whole "feel" of the place was good.
- Unfortunately, the property wasn’t clean on arrival. However, following a phone call the owner soon sorted this. The tv also shares a sky box which is sited in another apartment, unfortunately, the occupiers switched off at mains which meant our tv wouldn’t work.
- Great location in old town area. Everything within walking distance. Castle very close. Tea shop and good restaurant on the doorstep. Great pub on corner.
- Lovely, clean and cosy apartment! Definitely would stay again!
- quite spacey for a one bedroomed apartment, very clean and comfortable.
- Toilet door did not close, no hot water on second day, toilet seat didn't fit, TV didn't work. Mattress rubbish Front entrance fire hazard.
- The layout was odd on two floors. You have to remember your key to fetch a cup of tea from downstairs or go to the bathroom upstairs. It's an old house so I can see why it's like that but still an inconvenience. Sitting room toasty but bedroom so cold I went to bed fully dressed. Nearly slept on sitting room floor.
University of Warwick
Saint Michael's Hospital
Warwickshire Register Office
Warwick Crown Court
Warwickshire County Council
Warwick Library and Infomation Centre
Time for Tea Cafe/Bar
Queen and Castle Restaurant
Kenilworth Castle Mountain
Abby Fields and Lake Lake
East Midlands Airport
Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Royal Shakespeare Company
Birmingham New Street Train Station
University of Birmingham
Drayton Manor Theme Park
Located in Kenilworth, just a 3-minute walk from Kenilworth Castle, Kenilworth Cosy Castle View Apartment provides accommodations with free WiFi. The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a fridge and an oven. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 miles from the apartment.