Arden Guest House
20 Queens Road
- Very friendly greeting and recommendations for local places to eat. Spotlessly clean room and bathroom - would put many major chains to shame! Very convenient location for Kenilworth town and 5 mins from Stoneleigh NAC, which is where we were attending a conference.
- It was a fantastic breakfast. Wonderful ingredients, and very well cooked
- Very good breaksfast friendly owners very welcoming.
- Clean and friendly, very quiet had two lovely nights sleep
- Beds very comfortable, bedding high quality and clean. Room simple but nice and adequate for three nights. Lounge nice and stylish, not covered by unnecessary ornaments. Breakfast hot!
- Friendly welcoming and helpful hosts, delicious breakfast with excellent service.
- Homely and friendly atmosphere. Easy access to town centre
- Very cosy guest house in a quiet street. The rooms are well-equipped and on a modest space offer everything we needed for our stay. Very helpful and kind staff. Tasty and pleasant breakfasts.
- very nice breakfast made a change to have plum tomatoes instead of half a grilled tomato. good pleasant hosts making sure we had everything we needed. will visit again and will be our first choice to stay in Kenilworth.
- Excellent location for Kenilworth and exploring the wider area. Delicious - and large - breakfast. Friendly, welcoming hosts.
- The house looks bright and nice. Bed is comfy. Hosts are friendly. Everything is great.
- Friendly couple very helpful, the location was perfect.
- the room was comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was very good.
- Very polite and friendly owners. Excellent breakfast!
- Hosts were helpful and cheerful, modern fixtures and fittings. Room facilities were generous ( tea coffee biscuits water etc ) Cooked full breakfast was excellent
- Central location, easy walk into town for dinner in one of the many good restaurants. Able to park right outside the property. The guest house was very clean and comfortable with very helpful and accommodating staff. Breakfast was huge!! A really good find and would definitely return.
- The staff were lovely,location great for our requirements. We would happily return.
- Excellent hosts will stay there again. Fabulous breakfast plenty of space to eat. Room was very clean. Location was easy to get to and a quiet road. Thank you both for a wonderful stay i highly recommend this guest house.
- Such delightful hosts. Beautiful cooked breakfast for only £5. We were staying for a friend's party in the town, they were very accommodating to us returning late from this. We have recommended to our friend that if he needs somewhere for friends or family to stay in the future this was the place to go!
- It was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good and served in a nicely decorated area. The innkeepers were warm and friendly. The B&B was close to the center of town --easy walk to many restaurants and pubs. Would definitely like to return.
- Lovely as always, a perfect relaxing stay.
- Lovely B and B - very impressed by the comfort of the room, great amenities in the room. Check in was ready earlier than expected which is good, great communications from Helen who phoned me ahead of my arrival. If I had to point anything out - Room was quite warm (fan available if you want it) and shower a bit weak but other than that, great location (right near the shops and near kenilworth) and really friendly staff. Felt at home here and would definitely recommend and stay again. Remember to ask for your parking permit and visit Stoneleigh abbey nearby!
- Lovely rooms, friendly owners, good location close to lots of restaurants.
University of Warwick
Saint Michael's Hospital
Royal Leamington Spa College
Warwickshire Register Office
Warwick Crown Court
Warwickshire County Council
Indian Edge Restaurant
Bear & Ragged Staff Pub Cafe/Bar
Sainsbury's Supermarket Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Royal Shakespeare Company
Birmingham New Street Train Station
University of Birmingham
Drayton Manor Theme Park
Located in the heart of Kenilworth, Arden Guest House is located close to stylish restaurants and bars. The accommodations offers large cooked breakfasts, rooms with attached bathroom, free WiFi and radio. The bedrooms have an en suite shower room with free toiletries. Amenities include tea/coffee making facilities, bottled water and flat-screen TV. In the morning, guests can help themselves to a buffet breakfast including cereals, fresh fruit and yogurts. Full English breakfasts are cooked to order and available when preordered the night before. Stoneleigh Park is just 3 miles away, while Warwick University is just 4 miles from Arden Guest House. A selection of leaflets for Kenilworth and surrounding areas are available in the guest lounge.